|Body Material||ABS Plastic|
|Display Type||Digital TFT LCD|
|Display Size||7 inch|
|Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Battery Capacity||2300 Ah|
|Battery Type||User replaceable 16.4V Lithium Ion battery|
We are offering GE MAC 1600 ECG Machine.Other Details:
The MAC 1600 is designed to offer:
- The MAC 1600 ECG Machine is particularly suited for physicians in offices, clinics and community hospitals.
- It can be easily configured to meet the needs of nearly every practice.
- With quick assessment of the ECG signal quality, the availability of the GE Marquette* 12SL* ECG Analysis Program, and an easy connection to GE CS and MUSE* Information Systems, the new MAC 1600 couldn’t be smarter.
- The MAC 1600 is part of GE’s legacy of innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis with a modern system designed with input from users around the world.
- Diagnostic confidence through the proven Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program that assists physicians in making appropriate diagnoses and treatment decisions for their patients.
- Simplified workflow through connectivity with MUSE* and CS Information Systems. The MAC 1600’s usability and configuration modes include resting ECG, rhythm and arrhythmia.
- Signal quality with the Marquette Hookup Advisor*. This exclusive GE algorithm goes beyond simple electrical checks to advise clinicians of poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
- Scalability through a system that adapts to your needs and allows you to add exercise testing, with options for communication and ECG analysis, at any time.
- Easy configuration as the MAC 1600 automatically captures 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation. Additionally, you can select the rhythm ECG mode to continuously review all 12 leads, or the arrhythmia mode for an extended review of arrhythmias or events.
Designed with input from users across the globe, the MAC 1600 features an intuitive, easy-to-learn interface, clear color display and an adaptable configuration.
- Intuitive: The soft key menu makes patient data entry easy and fast
- Clear: The 7'' color WVGA gives crystal clear review of the ECG waveform
- Digital: Onscreen review of your ECG saves paper and costly repeat ECGs
- Transportable: The MAC 1600 can be easily transported. Its advanced Lithium Ion battery permits three hours of continuous use
- Disinfection: Hospital-grade keypad allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Secure: The MAC 1600 offers user ID and password protection for patient data privacy, helping you to meet HIPAA requirements
The MAC 1600 is capable of seamlessly connecting to the MUSE* and CS Information Systems, it also adapts to your specific needs and can be expanded as those needs grow. Full connectivity enables you to streamline your ECG workflow and improve efficiencies.
- EMR ready: The MAC 1600 connects easily to your EMR system through GE’s CS diagnostic system software
- Seamless: Connectivity with MUSE and CS can help clinicians increase departmental productivity. The MAC 1600 quickly sends complete patient ECG data for immediate remote review or overread. Optional communication packages include LAN, internal modem and direct serial line.
- XML: ECG records can be exported in XML format, from internal memory to a secure digital (SD) card.